Friday, September 12, 2008

Shiloh at her Aunt Hayley's Wedding

Our family went to my littlest sister's wedding weekend extravaganza in Utah Valley last week and got all dressed up. Some photos of the day turned out: Shiloh glowing like a cherub, Lisa and Shiloh mid-twirl, Shiloh and her cousing Grayson sharing a moment, Shiloh, Grayson and wild Mattson checking out the cows and hayslingin cowboys in a neighboring field, and Shiloh posing with her aunt Hayley in full regalia.




I also thought I'd throw this one of Shiloh's skiwampus teeth: Shiloh with her uncle Brad on an afternoon hike to visit Jerry's grave in Provo Canyon.

2 comments:

Hayley Baum said...

Chris- your blog is awesome, and you have a very photogenic daughter. I hope the new job is going well! You are going to be a great art teacher, and i'm sure they all love you!
love The Baums.

gina bina said...

I love the action shot of Lisa's hair!
Love the blog Chris! Now when you paint my painting, you can share it with the world :).